How To Co-Wash Bundles:
1. Rinse hair extensions with warm water.
2. Saturate hair from weft to ends with preferred moisturizing conditioner.
3. Let hair sit for 10-15 minutes.
4. Repeat "Step 1" until all conditioner has been removed.
5. Allow time to air dry the hair for best results or dry with an old t-shirt. Towels cause frizz.
- Co-wash hair before installation and at least 2-3 times a week (1-2 times for straight/body wave hair).
- Use shampoo sparingly. Only shampoo if hairs have product buildup. Shampoo dries hairs out and conditioner adds moisture.
- Use styling product minimally to avoid build up.
DO NOT wash hair in circular motions. Work in shampoo from top to bottom.
When brushing hair start from bottom and work your way to the top using a good detangling brush or wide tooth comb.
When installing DO NOT sew through the weft, sew around the weft.
Heat is your hair’s biggest enemy. The more you use on it, the shorter the life span of your hair. Use heat in moderation. Do not use high temperatures. High temperatures can damage the hair, including permanently altering the hair texture.
Brush hair regularly.
If hair is no longer wet and starts to tangle and matte together throughout the day, you will need to change hair products. All products will not work well for all hair types/textures.
AVOID Alcohol based products!!! They will dry your extensions out!!!
- Treat hair as if its your own for best results.